Monday, May 16, 2011

Losing my Head

i know i'm not, but i feel like i'm under a lotta pressure.
its to the point where i want to snap, but i resist knowing more trouble awaits if i do.

"do this... do that... hurry up... don't give me attitude..." just a few things that fire me up, coming from the one suppose to be 'teaching' me, she don't teach shit. it took a while to do what it had to do becasue i wasn't the only one with the problem. BTW, most Army computers are outdated slow pieces of shit.. we are in the age of Vista rapidly going into 7, and the computer i'm working with, not only is slow as a snail, maybe slower, but runs XP...

And lets not start up other things that rile me up... i hate running, will always hate running, and yet i worry that running is going to be the end if i don't pull myself up and work on it... which i hate doing...

oh yes, i love my life.


frak.

No comments:

Post a Comment