Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Preperation for Departation

I have about 13 months left in active service, at the end of this week i'm changing companies because the one i'm currently in is deploying relatively soon and they are not allowing Females... save the commander but eh. the only thing i need to really correct is my run time, and its smooth sailing.

so since the end is approaching, and rapidly though it might not seem like it, i've been getting ready for the freedom. I plan on going to college to take the classes that my dad is currently in, his instructor can't wait to meet me because as of right now, only two females have complete the Refrigerant and Heating course. i think it'll be a comfortable challenge after the Army, and it'll be nice to get back into the school environment. ultimately i'll have my dad's help with the class, so any homework and anything i can get proper help without waiting on a teacher or anything.

i'll also have a job secured if dad's business takes off. i'd be his little helper.

as it is, i've also been trying to help my parents lose some weight. it's a scary, and sad, thought that i, my 150 pounds that i don't look like (guys would pin me 120 the lightest, 130 the heaviest), am half the weight of my dad. he's gotta lose 80 lbs to be in a healthy range, and my mom has to lose about the same herself. i've been trying from the sidelines for a few years now (since i joined the Army), but they always get busy taking care of my Autistic brother.

ah well, all i can do now is focus on the next while. mebbe i'll get somewhere safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment